Get Motivated With Small Group Personal Training
HAVE YOU EVER NOTICED YOU HAVE MORE MOTIVATION TO ACT WHEN YOU HAVE SOMEONE THERE TO PUSH YOU?
It all boils down to social motivation and the power of competition.
If you’ve struggled in the past with consistency in your fitness efforts due to lack of motivation or financial barriers, boy do we have a solution for you!
Training with a small group of people motivates you to keep going and stick to your routine. Moreover, you won’t just lose pounds; you gain new friends, too. Your small group will enjoy a variety of exercises and each other’s company. Meanwhile, we get everyone burning more calories with fun training and fitness coaching.
SMALL GROUP TRAINING
Using a movement and strength assessment along with your medical history, we ensure we don’t push you too far, but we’ll still make you sweat! If you suffer with medical problems, we take this into consideration, and we’re even teamed with Spectrum Physical Therapy… all under one roof for your convenience. We strive to provide highly-personalized service at a price you can’t afford to miss out on.
SUMMARY OF SERVICE
When it comes to program design and setting you up for success, we treat all training packages with the same care. That means whether you’re training with us for 15 minutes or 90 minutes you will receive the most effective program for both inside the gym and out to help you reach your fitness goals.
- Small group personal training for 3-5 people.
- Initial consultation to determine goals and areas of focus.
- This service will be treated more like a personal training program as opposed to a class so we are able to work on things specific to the goals of each individual.
- Each person gets an individualized program that is changed every 4-6 weeks.
- You meet twice with a trainer 1 on 1 prior to starting to prepare you for the program.
- You determine the time/days you come in.
- $40-$45/ session
(less than half of individual training)