Have you ever noticed you have more motivation to act when you have someone there to push you?
It all boils down to social motivation and the power of competition.
If you’ve struggled in the past with consistency in your fitness efforts due to lack of motivation or financial barriers, boy do we have a solution for you!
How Small Group Personal Training Works
Small group personal training is what it sounds like. Rather than working one-on-one with a trainer, you work in a group of 3-5 people. This allows you to:
Experience an increased sense of community, thus increasing the motivation to show up consistently.
Work off each other to maximize your workouts and push your potential to the limit.
Take advantage of incredible rates as much as half the cost of an individual training session.
Make new friends.
What you can expect:
A completely individualized program that’s modified every four to six weeks to account for your evolving fitness level.
2 one-on-one meetings with a trainer to prepare for the program.
Flexibility in scheduling.
More Like Personal Training Than a Fitness Class
Small group personal training is not to be confused with a fitness class. Following your initial consultation to determine goals and areas of focus, we take the time to work on aspects specific to the goals of each individual.
Using a movement and strength assessment along with your medical history, we ensure we don’t push you too far, but we’ll still make you sweat! If you suffer with medical problems, we take this into consideration, and we’re even teamed with Spectrum Physical Therapy… all under one roof for your convenience. We strive to provide highly-personalized service at a price you can’t afford to miss out on.
Summary of Service
- Small group personal training for 3-5 people.
- Initial consultation to determine goals and areas of focus.
- This service will be treated more like a personal training program as opposed to a class so we are able to work on things specific to the goals of each individual.
- Each person gets an individualized program that is changed every 4-6 weeks.
- You meet twice with a trainer 1 on 1 prior to starting to prepare you for the program.
- You determine the time/days you come in.
(less than half of individual training)