Corporate Total Fitness
Treat your team to an on-site fitness class today! – Because fit employees are happy & productive employees.
Did You Know:
- 77% of employees responded that “health and wellness programs positively impact the culture at work.” (source: Virgin HealthMiles and Workforce Mgmt Magazine)
- Exercise during regular work hours may boost performance (Source Harvard Business Review)
- …for every dollar large employers spent on wellness programs, they saw company medical costs fall about $3.27…. for every dollar a large employer spent on wellness, they saw absenteeism costs fall by $2.73. (Source: Harvard.edu)
The investment made in your workforce is one that pays back and can take your business to new levels. Your organization is only as strong as its weakest link, and Core Total Fitness is here to help your employees stay fit and healthy.
Core Total Fitness now offers yoga!
What does our mobile TRX Boot Camp offer?
- Our state of the art mobile TRX van conveniently meets you at your workplace.
- We come fully equipped with TRX suspension trainers, foam rollers, mats, jump ropes, kettle bells and medicine balls for a quick, effective workout.
- Our elite certified instructors teach all levels – the workout is challenging, but fun, and we are with you every step of the way.
- First class is FREE!*
Employers – Why You Should Sign Up Today:
- Employees are the most valuable assets to any company and cultivating a healthier workforce will
- Providing your employees with a convenient fitness option will help them renew and recharge regularly
(and avoid the commute!).
- Supporting health and wellness for your team will improve productivity and happiness at work.
- Building camaraderie with private classes will be a refreshing change from an ordinary gym membership.
Our Corporate Fitness Clients
For more information or to schedule a free class, please fill out the form below:
*Free Classes available from Mountain View to Burlingame